Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Decade!


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporters. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

http://web.me.com/yvonnestewartwilli/Altered_Perception is my website where my podcasts can be found. Enjoy.

Happy New Decade, one day at a time!

I have been having a great year so far. Actually it started on Christmas day last year, when my son rang me and spoke to me on the telephone. He reminded me that it had be at least seven months since he had last seen me or heard my voice.

Today, I spoke to his social worker and she told me that I would be able to phone him every other Wednesday, starting from next week.

Today, I also got on with stage one of publishing my Altered Perceptions e-book. Hopefully I will have the paperback version out by the end of the this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]