Sunday 30 August 2009

i LOVE her

i LOVE her
[Carloyn Cowan HUGO]
Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to http://www.aidsmap.com/



I have now been safely ensconced on the locked psychiatric Elleen Skellen 3 [ES3] Women's ward of the South London Maudsley Hospital [SLaM] for ten days. I arrived here from A4 wing of HMP Holloway womens Prison on Thursday 20th August 2009, on a court section S37. The Judge of South Western Magistrate court followed the advice of my court psychiatric report and probation.
So What!
I said I was guilty from the very start.



I have been recording podcasts on my personal 'apple macbook' and listening to and viewing my ipod touch and classic. I have made a few personal short movies. one for my beloved son James, Carolyn Cowan HUGO [i Love her] and of myself.



I am currently situated in the clients IT suite on ES3 and have just been handed the correspondence of a routledge Taylor & Francis Group www.routledge.com/history catalogue. I am smitten with Routlege as I purchased the 'Who's who of Lesbian and Gay history by Wotherspoon and Aldrich Vol 1 & Vol 2 from this publisher and gained the autogragh of the Bishop Rev Gene Robinson.

Yesterday's the Guardian Newspaper had an article about Rev Gene Robinson



Trifluoperazine sugar free liquid 6mls is administered to me each night. Since 2nd July 2009, I have remained on unpaid leave from my full time paid employment with Thames Reach Bondway.

During my time in HMP Holloway I wrote a 'Bent...Straight' piece for the 'Shut... Up' UK Prison magazine. I am of the impression that it may have been published.



Rough Justice? No way! I love that woman and her children Louis & Isadora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]