Monday 31 August 2009

One Year to the day...

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Today marks one year to the day since I have had the pleasure of utilizing www.blogger.com I started with my 'On the Cusp of Madness' blog then 'Care & Concern' blog and since my release from HMP Holloway, I have been writing this blog. Yesterday I uploaded a couple of imovies which I have made whilst I am in SLaM psychiatric hospital, on an acute locked women's ward on 'Youtube'. I shall attempt to upload them both for you. Together they are approximately four minutes in duration. I added another imovie today, but that is almost ten minutes. 

Tomorrow is September and then it's Black History month, World Mental Health Day, as well as both my and Lady Margaret Thatcher's shared birthday. I am looking forward to returning to, my meetings, my full-time employment, my abode, paying my bills, contact with my beloved son, and my mother, as well as, actively campaigning for my Conservative Political Party in Brixton...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]