Tuesday 1 September 2009

PRISON NUMBER: XR6890

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

My Her Majesty's Prison [HMP] Holloway number was XR6890. During my time as a prisoner in HMP Holloway Women's Prison in Islington, London UK, I visited the Library in the Education department, during free flow. Whilst in the Education department on the 14th July 2009, I took part in a creative writing session and wrote the testimony contained in this imovie, which I film today Tuesday 1st September 2009, here on [ES3] 'Elleen Skellen Three'. The locked women only [SLaM] South London & Maudsley Psychiatric Hospital ward in Camberwell, London UK. I presented the written testimony for publication in 'SHUT...UP' UK Prisoners magazine. I will now attempt to upload this testimony imovie. Whilst waiting I am listening to some of my Gospel & Religious dance music which I have on my ipod. I am indeed truly fortunate to have been present in HMP Holloway Women's Prison for and took part in the [CofE] Church of England's as well as the [RC] Roman Catholic's Holy Communion. I feel a bit like Ex-Offender: Nelson Mandela.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]