Wednesday 2 September 2009

Harry Potter

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Just returned to my room, after unsuccessfully trying to watch the Harry Potter 'Goblet of Fire' film on terrestrial television in the communal lounge of this locked psychiatric women only ward. Harry Potter books and movies are one of my favourites. I have watched every one at the cinema, except this one. I have all the books except the latest. And all the films except this one. When I was last in Edinburgh, I passed a place which was said to be Ms JK Rowlings choice to frequent as a writer. Once ensconced back at my full time employment I shall purchased these.

I bought my son a Harry Potter toothbrush, when he was younger and other such gifts. I have given him his own movies and books of Harry Potter, and am delighted when I am able to watch and read them with him.

Fortunately I have been able to use my Apple MacBook laptop to access my e-mails, and was pleasantly surprised to receive the following:

RE: ‏
From:Linda Bellos (lindabellos@diversity-solutions.com)
Sent:02 September 2009 16:52:09
To:'Yvonne Stewart-Williams' (yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk)

Dear Yvonne

Someone called me on your behalf this afternoon the number given was engaged when I phone.

 

 

Regards

Linda

 

Linda Bellos OBE, Director

Diversity Solutions Consultancy Ltd | Cavell House | Stannard Place | St Crispins Road | Norwich | NR3 1YE

 

Board Member of the Institute of Equality and Diversity Practitioners

 

Phone: 0845 260 0028 or Phone: 01953 60 60 65

Web:    www.diversity-solutions.com

 

Company registered in England. Registration No. 4911929. Registered Office: Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London E11 1HR

 

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then you must not copy it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person. Instead please return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to postmaster@diversity-solutions.com. Please then delete your copy from your system.

 

 

 

From: Yvonne Stewart-Williams [mailto:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk] 
Sent: 02 September 2009 14:18
To: lindabellos@diversity-solutions.com
Subject:

 

Dear Ms Bellos,

 

Just writing to convey my gratitude for all you have done and continue to do for the LGBT-Lesbian, Gay,Bisexual,Transgender community.

 

Kindest regards

 

Yvonne Stewart-Williams[Butler]

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]