Tuesday 8 September 2009

PACE-Mental Health Advocacy

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

RE: Mental Health Advocacy needed asap!‏
From:Yvonne Stewart-Williams (yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent:08 September 2009 14:18:47
To:advocacy@pacehealth.org.uk
Dear Ms Lewis,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

My housing issues are:

1) I am in rent arrears and on the brink of being evicted for non payment of rent since 1st June 2009.

2) My council tax has not been paid since June 2009.

3) My Thames Water bill has not been paid since June 2009.

4) My electricity & gas bills have not been paid since June 2009.

5) My Television licence has not been paid since June 2009.

I apologise, I am unable to complete your form online.

My borough is Lambeth.

Yours faithfully

Yvonne Stewart-Williams[Butler]


Subject: RE: Mental Health Advocacy needed asap!
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:40:45 +0100
From: Advocacy@pacehealth.org.uk
To: yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Yvonne
Thank you for your email. At present the only advocate available is myself. I will contact you on Thursday when I am next in the office at PACE to set up a meeting with you. In the meantime could you let me know what your housing issues are and if you are able to, please complete the referral form which you can find herewww.pacehealth.org.uk/mental_health_advocacy
Many thanks
Karen Lewis
Mental Health Advocate


From: Yvonne Stewart-Williams [mailto:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: Tue 08/09/2009 12:52
To: Advocacy
Subject: Mental Health Advocacy needed asap!

Dear PACE-Mental Health Advocacy,

I am a lesbian single mother and I am currently detained under a Section 37 [S37] on a Elleen Skellen 3 [A locked psychiatric women only ward of SLaM [South London & Maudsley Hospital] Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AZ. I have my own locked room and have my personal Apple MacBook laptop and ipod touch and classic. I can also access the ward's IT suite.

This admission follows a period of time in HMP- Her Majesty's Prison Holloway Women's Prison, due to breaching a harrassment warning. See my blog http://mum-careconcern.blogspot.com and my flickr

I would like a gay man, if possible, to assist me via your advocacy service with my outstanding Housing issues asap as my abode is adjecent to the abode of a gay man.

The visiting times are 15:00 to 20:00 TEL 0203 228 5175 Fax: 020 3228 3227

Your sincerely

Yvonne Stewart-Williams[Butler]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]