Wednesday 16 September 2009

'With A Little Help From My Friends'


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Just when I was beginning to think that sleep was the order of the day for me with my increased medication and lack of leave on a locked psychiatric ward. I received the following emails and was over joyed. They have really made my day. Thank you so much for your support.

RE: Peace One Day‏
From:hildegund Divine (hildegund39@hotmail.com)
Sent:15 September 2009 07:29:38
To:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk
dearest Yvonne,

sp pleased to hear to from you - of course I guessed that you are in treatment, via Holloway though is a bit of a shock. Good news is that you are able to contact me and I am looking forward to seeing you soon, once this week is over (the concert is in Paris this year !) Let me know how we can meet and I'll be there.......................

All the very best and lots of strength

Birgit
21
Sept
For Peace Day on 21 September...
I will tell everyone about peace one day and celebrate at the royal albert hall on 21 september What will you do? Visitwww.peaceoneday.org





From: yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk
To: hildegund39@hotmail.com
Subject: Peace One Day
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:35:05 +0100


But not for you today.
Dear Birgit,

No prizes for guessing where I am? Yes, Elleen Skellen Ward 3 of SLaM, Maudsley Psychiatric Hospital Denmark Hill. Via HMP Holloway.

What can I say, except Not this again. And No, I have not seen James since before his tenth birthday and no, I don't know when I will be released.

Only today have I been able to find your email on my phone as my old account has closed and my battery was flat. Please put this new email in as my current.

As you can see I have internet access. so we can write, if you like? The Patient's phone number is: 0207 708 5390 if you would prefer to speak with me. Maybe both or none, as you wish. I shall love you anyway.

I have received an invitation requesting the pleasure of my company to the Vauxhall Conservative Association Drinks Reception on Monday 21st September 2009, with Cllr John Whelan Leader of the Conservative Group on Lambeth Council & Glyn Chambers Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Vauxhall. I wonder if I will be able to have unsupervised leave from the ward to attend?

Contact me soon, my dear sweet long suffering friend

Much love

Your ever wayward friend
Yvonne oxo


Re: Greetings!‏
From:lindasma12@aol.com
Sent:15 September 2009 13:12:28
To:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk

hi there got your message but oiut of the country will call you when back in two weeks but you can email me pleased you are ok as i was worrioed about you


much love linda s

-----Original Message-----
From: Yvonne Stewart-Williams
To: lindasma12@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 4:40 am
Subject: Greetings!

Hi Linda,

Are you okay?

Got over the shock of me yet?

Much love

Yvonne oxo


Re: ‏
From:Veash Nicole (Nicole.Veash@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk)
Sent:15 September 2009 18:14:28
To:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Yvonne

Good to hear from you and I hope that the NHS is looking after you well.

I'm doing pretty well after the op. It is slow and I need to be careful not to do too much walking but I'm so much better than before. It's great.

Other than that just gearing up to finish my masters dissertation and still enjoying the Home Office.

Hope you and yours are well and that you are looking after yourself.

Stay in touch

Kind regards

Nicole


From: Yvonne Stewart-Williams
To: Veash Nicole
Sent: Wed Sep 02 14:26:02 2009
Subject:

Hi Nicole,

Just writing to say I am currently in SLaM South London & Maudsley Hospital as an inpatient. I don't need a visit. The odd e-mail now and again is okay, as I have my MacBook with me.

Trust you are in good health after your operation.

Fond regards

Yvonne

P.s regards also sent for your partner.

With A Little Help from my friends
by The Beatles

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm,I get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.

Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love.

What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna to try with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

Do you need anybody?
I just need someone to love.
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my friends
Ooh, I get high with a little help from my friends
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
with a little help from my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]