Monday 14 September 2009

Oops, I've done it again

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Could bedwetting ever be viewed as cathartic? Hmmm. Not by me. Today is the second time in however many days, when the urine moisture has past my nether regions and soiled my underwear and mattress.

I suppose, when I think of fond memories of my beloved son James aged five, with Carolyn Cowan HUGO's beloved son Louis, I can smile again. Louis had asked my son James, if he would like to sleep over with him one night whilst we were at Louis Parent's home after dining. My son said without batting an eyelid that he wets his bed. That did not deter the six year old Louis. Bless.

I think with this condition my sleepover days are at an end.

This night, I beseeched a nurse to allow me the priviledge of showering to wash the acidic urine off my skin. The shower was cold and hardly flowing with water anyway. I was interrupted before I had properly dried myself...

It's all so self pitying...

I am alive, and I haven't been injured physically. Any scars are of my own making. I have clean bedding and a warm dry single locked room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]