Tuesday 1 September 2009

My nickname is just 'YAC wig'

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporters is at My biological mother's home of several decades is in Luton, Bedfordshire. Her home is the Headquarters of Heathen Massive UK. She is a Jehovah's Witness of many years and good standing. You may address her as Sister Brown although her secular title is Mrs Lilian A. Brown. [Lilian with 1 'L']Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

In this imovie I give an explanation of my nickname. I posted it on my YouTube 'Onthecuspofmadness' site yesterday. Enjoy. 

One more thing. Today my psychiatrist told me that my trifluoperazine (stelazine) oral liquid sugar free anti-psychotic medication is to be increased from 6mls to 15mls this evening. I am Not surprised buy this decision.  I am on a locked ward in a psychiatric hospital to be cured of my showing my love for a woman that I love.

I don't care. It won't interfere with my love of Carolyn Cowan HUGO, one day at a time, into and beyond infinity... I love the beautiful 'I AM LOVE' theme. Once I return to my full time employment I shall purchase the 'I AM LOVED' for myself and my loved ones from the same  www.devotion.co.uk  online retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]