Monday 7 September 2009

Eating / Sleeping well


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

RE: YVONNE STEWART-WILLIAMS‏
From:Yvonne Stewart-Williams (yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent:07 September 2009 14:56:34
To:Ken Todd-Earlam (ken.todd-earlam@thamesreach.org.uk)
Hi Ken,

The visiting hours are 15:00 to 20:00

Kindest regards

Yvonne




From: Ken.Todd-Earlam@thamesreach.org.uk
To: yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:29:50 +0100
Subject: RE: YVONNE STEWART-WILLIAMS

Hi Yvonne,
 
Good to hear from you and to know that you are eating / sleeping well.
 
What are the visiting hours there?
 
Cheers,
Ken.


From: Yvonne Stewart-Williams [mailto:yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk] 
Sent: 05 September 2009 17:01
To: Ken Todd-Earlam
Subject: FW: YVONNE STEWART-WILLIAMS

P.s

Ken, 

When you visit, please could bring me some DVD with a Gay Theme genre?

Thanking you in advance

Yvonne


From: yvonnepatriciastewart-williams@hotmail.co.uk
To: ken.todd-earlam@thamesreach.org.uk
Subject: Re: YVONNE STEWART-WILLIAMS
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 14:38:30 +0100

Dear Ken, 

Thank you for your letter dated 1st September 2009, with enclosed stamped addressed envelope.

I was transferred to ES3- Elleen Skellen Three Women only, single roomed locked Ward from HMP- Her Majesty's Prison Holloway Women's prison on Thursday 20th August 2009, via a court Section 37 [S37]. Now I am just a Maudsley hospital inpatient.
My trifluoperazine [Stelazine] anti-psychotic sugar-free oral liquid medication has been increased twice since my arrival and by the time you read this letter, it will have been increased to 25mls at night.

It may come as no surprise, when I say I am sleeping soundly and eating very well. Although I am missing my M&S- Marks & Spencer Bacon, sandwich. lemon cheesecake. Pomegranate juice and Assorted licorice sweets. Aside from this I am fit and well. I have been able to use the ward's IT suite and I am well looked after. I am able to use my Apple MacBook laptop and my ipod touch and classic. I have not seen my son or heard from him via Lambeth's Children's Looked After Team for almost four months. I have no idea what his school education arrangements are... I trust that he will not experience bullying or peer group pressure due to my Ex prisoner / Ex Offender's status.

Regarding my cherished card which I received from my colleagues, THANK YOU. Please forward my e-mail address so that they can correspond with me from work. That would make my day. I know they are busy, so what ever they can write would be respected.

I look forward to your visit. Choose a time which can accommodate your outlook calendar.

Kindest regards

Scotty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]