Sunday 13 September 2009

'Keeping Up Appearances'



Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Quite naturally, at this point in time, I am thinking about myself being safely ensconced at my rented Brixton abode. Just what will I say to Mr Anthony Hoggard [My long suffering neighbour] He is a professional actor and has been an absolute sweetie, a darling. How on earth am I to play my Hycinth role of 'Keeping Up Appearances' now that I have been publicly not just shaken but stirred! That mad- woman's been on the rampage again. This time via HMP Holloway womens prison. Loving a married woman with young children.

How can my beloved biological son James live out his school years and life, beyond bullying, with this legacy. My son James the university graduate, the international Airline Pilot...Husband, father...

Yes, since his conception, I have given my beloved son, James a steep hill to ascend, with many a boulder on his back to carry. How he will fare, one day at a time, only the Higher Power knows.

What I do know is, I love my son...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]