Monday 28 September 2009

'Animal Farm'


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com
George Orwell may well have had a point with 'Animal Farm', as I found out this weekend on this locked women's psychiatric ward.
Mayhem, Chaos and Confusion was the order of the day, and that was just the patients! My nerves!?! I can hardly take anymore.
I now believe that I am in a Mental Health Zoo ward, and I have the split personality of a stressed out doberman pincher bitch and a boxer bitch. Which aside from horses are my favourite animals.
After being abruptly woken up very early this morning with a patient describing herself as a nurse, switching on my bedroom lights and talking to me. This is on the back of my having gone to bed after midnight. On closer examination of this patient [who had arrived on the ward sometime during the night] I found that she was blowing me kisses... Later in the morning another patient [did a moonie] took her knickers down and bared her bare bottom directly in front of my face! After I got over the shock, I wrote the following:
Caro
Although I know
it is always darkest before the dawn
I would be
the last to leave you...
As when I look into
your penetratively beautiful blue eyes
- a treat too rare -
your gaze
massages my metaphorical balls
and
has me endlessly climaxing
the unending,
never ending
Orgasm
Caro
Simply put
'I Love You'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]