Wednesday 21 October 2009

Krystal Online Magazine


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Today I got my birthday card from my beloved son laminated. I am so thrilled that I rang and spoke to his social worker about it. After starting to read 'Practising The Power of NOW' by Eckhart Tolle and listening to him on YouTube, Then I read my interview for Krystal http://www.krystalmag.co.uk/ It appeared in the Lifestyle section under the heading Black Mental Health: Never forget that they are there 20/10/2009. I followed this by tuning into [Speaker's Conference] Re: What is the best way to increase the representation of under-represented communities at Westminster? www.parliament.uk Today is also the ward's Black History Month and World Mental Health Day Celebration. Lots of food and drinks and everyone seems to be having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]