Thursday 15 October 2009

Heavenly


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

I have just attended a Kundalini Yoga class on my locked psychiatric women's ward. It was heavenly. The class took me back to the first class I attended facilitated by Carolyn Cowan HUGO. I feel so relaxed and at peace. Bliss...

I had overslept and missed breakfast, attended a SLaM BME Black History month at the crypt at St Peters Liverpool Grove London SE17 2HH and sung with the SLaM choir. I followed this by being interviewed on a telephone by the online magazine Krystal www.krystalmag.co.uk who wanted to speak to women who have experience of mental health services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]