Friday 2 October 2009

I Feel Fine


Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

Today has produced seeds of fruits to yeald beyond my wildest dreams! First of all my psychiatrist told me that I will be having an interview on Tuesday at 4pm for assessment for psychotherapy. Then my son's Social Worker rang me on the ward's patient phone and after telling me all about my son, and me satisfying myself that all is as well with him as could be under the current set of circumstances, she has made an appointment to visit me on Wednesday at 2pm. Then I went into group therapy today and was given the Eckhart Tolle book 'The Power of NOW!' and I have started reading it because I was told, I looked as if I lacked sleep and seemed depressed [surprise, surprise]. Then my managers visited me today and placed a new dawn on a new day. Another good thing is I have been granted two half hour sessions of accompanied leave each day [subject to staff availability] Bad news, still unable to record my podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]