Saturday 31 October 2009

Peter Tatchell



Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Supporter. Feel free to donate to www.aidsmap.com

On Tuesday 27th October 2009, during my second three hour leave a day from the locked women's psychiatric ward, I made my way to the Southwark Town Hall. This was to listen to the 'Unfinished Battle for LGBT [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans] Human Rights' talk by Peter Tatchell. I enjoyed the talk.

Today I am getting stuck into the book 'Facing LOVE addiction - giving yourself the power to change the way you love by Pia Mellody with Andrea Wells Miller and J. Keith Miller. This book was a gift for me from one of my visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathen Massive UK, Gospel Dance Music for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgendered Supporters [Welcome]